- Chrome Mobile
- Samsung Browser
- Facebook on Android
- Facebook on iOS
- Mobile Safari
- Roku App
- IP addresses: apply allow or block lists with IP addresses
- Audiences: apply segment targeting
- Content: select content attributes to target such as Series, Language, Livestream, and more.
- Supply Capping: impression and request supply caps are supported for various periods. Select ASAP, Even, or Front-Loaded pacing.
- Frequency Capping: impression and request frequency caps are supported for various periods.
- Inventory Quality: alow or block demand that has advertiser domains on specified advertiser domain lists
- Key-Values: use your custom keys to set targeting on supply tags. This type of targeting can be especially useful if you want to do an inventory split between multiple supply tags in a router. In this case, make sure to include the targeted key on the parent router as a reporting key so the export tag includes the key and data will get passed to the supply tags.
You can optimize your waterfall manually or automatically. Manual optimization entails you setting the waterfall priorities yourself. SpringServe also offers auto optimization, which is enabled by default on your supply tags. To disable it or to change the parameters, go to the Optimization tab. Default parameters are as follows: Request Fill over the last 60 minutes: